Standard Delivery Timeframe
|Standard Shipping Cost|
|Australia||Australia Post||5 - 7*||
$10 per order
FREE when you spend over $150 in a single order
*Please note: standard delivery to remote areas may take up to 18 business days. We cannot accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. strikes, floods etc.).
We do not offer express or next day delivery.
At this time we only send parcels within Australia from www.footlocker.com.au
- Goods can be sent to PO box and parcel locker.
A signature is required upon delivery. If no one is available to sign for the parcel, a notice will be left by Australia Post at your address notifying you of pick-up arrangements at your nearest post office. AusPost will keep your parcel at the nearest post office for 10 working days.
Upon delivery, please inspect the packaging for damage. If it appears that the products are damaged, please do not accept the shipment.
Can I collect my online order from a Foot Locker store?
Sorry! Unfortunately we do not offer this service.
When will you dispatch my order?
We want you to get your new purchase as soon as possible! That said, it may take us a few days to process your order and an additional 5 – 7 working days on top of that for delivery to take place.
We'll send you an email with a tracking number once your order is on its way to you, which you'll be able to use to track your order with.
How can I track my order?
You will be able to check the status of your order in three ways:
1. Through the Shipping Confirmation email:
Click on the track and trace number that you find in the Shipping Confirmation email.
2. Online on Foot Locker Australia:
Log-in, go to “My Account” and see the “Orders” section to check your order details and shipping status. The tracking number can be used on the courier’s website to check the current location of the shipping.
3. Online on the courier’s website:
Go the tracking section of the courier’s website, and fill in your tracking number, which you can find in the Shipping Confirmation email:
- Australia Post: https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
- It may take a few days for tracking information to appear on the Track and Trace website. However if there is still no tracking information after a few days, contact our Customer Care team via the chatbot. Simply type in "Order Status" in the chat and Flo, our chatbot, will be able to assist you and escalate the matter to our Customer Care agents should you require further assistance.
- We send your items as soon as they are ready. You might therefore receive your order in multiple deliveries (at no extra charge of course). You will receive a delivery confirmation email for each sent package.
I didn't receive my tracking number. How do I track my order?
You will receive your tracking number in the “Your order has been sent” email. It may take a few days for the tracking information to appear on the Track and Trace website. However if there is still no tracking information after a few days, contact our Customer Care team or start a chat with Flo, our chatbot, simply by typing in "Tracking Number Request" in the chat.
If you have not received the email after 7 working days, make sure to check the spam or junk folders in your email account (sometimes the email may end up there).
How do I enter a business address at checkout?
Australia Post will only deliver to a business address where the business name is listed. If you would like your item delivered to a business address, enter your
- Full name (first and surname) in the First Name field at the checkout
- Business name in the Last Name field at the checkout
- Other details in the relevant field,
- E.g. Foot Locker, Level 1, 16 Terrace Place, Murarrie QLD 4172 should be entered into the remaining relevant fields