If our team confirms that your return does not comply with our Returns Policy, the item(s) will be sent back to you and no refund will be triggered. In such a case our Customer Service will get in touch with you and provide the tracking number for the parcel.
Articles in this section
- How do I return my online order?
- I believe I have a faulty item. What now?
- What happens if my return is not accepted?
- What is your return policy for unworn merchandise bought in store?
- Can I return an item that was purchased in the US/Europe/Eastbay/Asia?
- I purchased something in one of your Foot Locker stores and would like to return it. Can I send it back to the store?
- Can I return an item in a Foot Locker store if it was purchased online on www.footlocker.com.au?
- I lost my receipt. Can I still return products?