Sometimes the website will allow an item to be checked out but the website has not shown the most recent inventory availability for this product. This generally only happens with very popular items which are sold out very quickly and generate a huge amount of visits to the website in a short timeframe, not giving time to the system to refresh.
Articles in this section
- Are the prices the same online as in store?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Does the website show your stock in real time?
- How can I cancel my order?
- How to place an order
- I accidentally ordered from the US website. What now?
- I cannot check out. The message says “Checkout technical error”. Help.
- I did not receive an order confirmation email, was my order successful?
- My order has been cancelled after my payment was taken. Why?