If your parcel is returned to sender, we will contact you and verify the delivery address. Once product arrives back to sending location, we’ll create a new label and re-send the item back out. If you would rather receive a refund you can head into any Foot Locker store nationally for a refund.
Articles in this section
- What is the Foot Locker Locate service?
- My Locate order has been returned to sender. What now?
- I think my Locate order has been lost in transit. What now?
- I’ve received something other than what I ordered in my Locate order/ I’ve received someone else’s Locate order.
- An item is missing from my Locate parcel. How can you help?
- My Locate delivery is late!
- The tracking says my Locate order was delivered but I never received it!
- What should I do if my Locate order arrives damaged?