Due to the fact that our Asia Pacific stores have a different register system, a different currency and we do not sell the same items; our stores are not able to exchange these items through Foot Locker Australia.
Articles in this section
- How do I return my online order?
- I believe I have a faulty item. What now?
- What happens if my return is not accepted?
- What is your return policy for unworn merchandise bought in store?
- Can I return an item that was purchased in the US/Europe/Eastbay/Asia?
- I purchased something in one of your Foot Locker stores and would like to return it. Can I send it back to the store?
- Can I return an item in a Foot Locker store if it was purchased online on www.footlocker.com.au?
- I lost my receipt. Can I still return products?