We are sorry, that is not possible. We always require proof of purchase and will not accept returns without it. The receipt that you receive when you purchase the item is your proof of purchase, so make sure to store it carefully.
Articles in this section
- How do I return my online order?
- I believe I have a faulty item. What now?
- What happens if my return is not accepted?
- What is your return policy for unworn merchandise bought in store?
- Can I return an item that was purchased in the US/Europe/Eastbay/Asia?
- I purchased something in one of your Foot Locker stores and would like to return it. Can I send it back to the store?
- Can I return an item in a Foot Locker store if it was purchased online on www.footlocker.com.au?
- I lost my receipt. Can I still return products?