28 days of free returns
We want you to be satisfied with your shopping experience at Foot Locker. If you're not satisfied with the products you ordered online, you can return them to us free of charge! You can return your products via mail or in-store.
To meet our return conditions, you must:
- return your product as outlined below within 28 days of your delivery date
- in its original condition
- has all its original tags attached
- in its original packaging in the condition you received it in
We reserve the right to refuse items that do not meet these conditions. Additionally, if you send back sneakers with packing tape on the sneaker (brand) box, your return will not be accepted.
The above applies to purchases carried out by legal or natural person acting for purposes which are outside trade, business, craft or profession.
If you used Afterpay...
If you used Afterpay for your online order, your item(s) cannot be returned in-store. It must be returned to our warehouse for the refund to be processed.
If you used Paypal...
If you used Paypal for your online order, your item(s) cannot be returned in-store. It must be returned to our warehouse for the refund to be processed.
Return your order by mail
We'll cover the cost of postage cost to return your item. You simply need to:
- Register your return via the Ready Returns Portal. You will need your order number and the email address you used for the purchase to register your return. You may only register your return for items that have been delivered.
- Once your return registration is confirmed, you will be able to print out your pre-paid return label and return packing slip. If you do not have a printer, not to worry. Simply head down to an Australia Post Office and show them a copy of the label on your phone. The AusPost team will be able to assist you in printing out the labels.
- Place the product and the return packing slip in a satchel or box. Seal well. Make sure you don't attach anything (like packaging tape) to the original shoe box, as this will void your return.
- Take your item(s) to any Australia Post outlet or post box.
Please allow 5 to 10 working days for us to assess and process your return once received at our warehouse.
We will credit the refund to your original payment method and the processing time for the refund to appear in your account will vary according to the processing time of your bank.
Return your order in-store
Simply take the item/s you wish to return to your nearest store along with the Tax Invoice we emailed you when you placed your order. Our staff will be happy to assist you. The refund for items returned in store will be credited via the original payment method, provided you've supplied your Tax Invoice and meet the return conditions.
To exchange your product, read more here.