Please head into your nearest store and our associates will be more than happy to assess your item! We would need you to bring along your receipt and all the packaging to the store. Our associates will then determine if your item is indeed faulty and will advise you on the next cause of action!
Articles in this section
- How do I return my online order?
- I believe I have a faulty item. What now?
- What happens if my return is not accepted?
- What is your return policy for unworn merchandise bought in store?
- Can I return an item that was purchased in the US/Europe/Eastbay/Asia?
- I purchased something in one of your Foot Locker stores and would like to return it. Can I send it back to the store?
- Can I return an item in a Foot Locker store if it was purchased online on www.footlocker.com.au?
- I lost my receipt. Can I still return products?