When you get this message at the checkout it usually means the item you have in your bag is in fact out of stock and you will not be able to check out. Sometimes there can be inventory discrepancies between what the website shows versus what we physically have. We try and rectify this as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- I cannot check out. The message says “Checkout technical error”. Help!
- I did not receive an order confirmation email, was my order successful?
- My order has been cancelled after my payment was taken. Why?
- I accidentally ordered from the US website. What now?
- Can I send an order as a gift?
- Are the prices the same online as in store?
- Why can't I add a product to the cart?
- How to place an order
- How can I cancel my order?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?