If you cannot add a product to the cart, it may be that the item or size you are interested in has sold out, but the website is still not showing the stock update. This generally only happens with very popular items which are sold out very quickly and generate a huge amount of visits to the website in a short timeframe, not giving time to the system to refresh. If that is the case, please try to purchase the item again later, or visit one of our stores.
Articles in this section
- I cannot check out. The message says “Checkout technical error”. Help!
- I did not receive an order confirmation email, was my order successful?
- My order has been cancelled after my payment was taken. Why?
- I accidentally ordered from the US website. What now?
- Can I send an order as a gift?
- Are the prices the same online as in store?
- Why can't I add a product to the cart?
- How to place an order
- How can I cancel my order?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?