We make every effort to present products, prices and colours correctly, by putting a lot of care into the photography process. All images presented on the website are faithfully depicting the real product; however screen settings vary for every computer and might affect the hue and shades of the image. If you’d like to have an honest look at the product before buying, you can always visit us at one of our stores!
Articles in this section
- I cannot check out. The message says “Checkout technical error”. Help!
- I did not receive an order confirmation email, was my order successful?
- My order has been cancelled after my payment was taken. Why?
- I accidentally ordered from the US website. What now?
- Can I send an order as a gift?
- Are the prices the same online as in store?
- Why can't I add a product to the cart?
- How to place an order
- How can I cancel my order?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?