Short answer is no… We update our website as frequently as possible but unfortunately, due to the high volume of orders we receive, our stock situation changes so quickly that we aren’t able to show real-time stock levels. Your safest bet is to only place an order if your chosen size is “In stock”.
Articles in this section
- Are the prices the same online as in store?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Does the website show your stock in real time?
- How can I cancel my order?
- How to place an order
- I accidentally ordered from the US website. What now?
- I cannot check out. The message says “Checkout technical error”. Help.
- I did not receive an order confirmation email, was my order successful?
- My order has been cancelled after my payment was taken. Why?