Our stores are open, and we can’t wait to see you in stores, as we experience the new ‘normal’ together. We would like to emphasis that the safety and health of you and our team are our utmost priority while we seek your kind understanding during this time.
- We will be managing the total number of customer instore at each given time, ensuring that we keep to the maximum amount of people allowed in store.
- 1 metre safe distancing is necessary between one another. This means we will not be able to assist customers in measuring their feet at this moment.
- You shall be greeted with a Footlocker associates at the entrance of all our stores to manage access and to ensure all customers uses the hand sanitizer provided at the front the stores.
- A door sign outlining the safety and social distancing measures will also be placed at the front of all our stores for your reference if you are interested.
- When trying for shoes, disposable socks and hand sanitizers are provided nearby as well to help reduce community spread.
- More frequent cleaning of common areas was implemented
- Contactless payment methods are preferred, and we WILL continue to accept cash in stores. ALL associates processing transactions are expected to practice frequent hand washing/sanitization.
As the situation is constantly evolving, we are fully committed to ensure the safety of you and our team. For store opening hours, do refer to google maps, as we are promptly updating our google opening hours on our end. We will also be updating this article here for any updates or changes.
We have implemented comprehensive safety and social distancing protocols to keep everyone safe in our stores, during this time.