As of 11 October 2021:
Based on the restrictions in place that have been set by the NSW Government, customers aged 16 and over now need to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination or a signed medical exemption as a condition of entry to our NSW stores. These NSW Government restrictions mean that only fully vaccinated customers are allowed to shop with us in-store right now. Under these government restrictions, our business has the responsibility to prevent people who have not been fully vaccinated from entering the store, which is why presenting this proof is currently a condition of your entry.
Some customers may hold medical exemptions, which means they are excluded from the requirement to be vaccinated. Customers who are medically exempted will need to show our stripers their exemption form before they can enter the store. This letter should clearly state that you are exempt from receiving the vaccination and be signed off by a doctor.
We only accept the following three forms of evidence of vaccination (or medical exemption).
- A Covid-19 digital certificate displayed through the Medicare App, Service NSW App, or equivalent smartphone wallet
- A printed version of the Covid-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement
- Successful completion of a Service NSW QR check-in that includes vaccination confirmation (coming soon)
If you are visiting our stores in NSW, please be reminded:
- Masks are required for all staff and customers in the store
- "Check-in" to the store by scanning the Service NSW QR Code
- Show our stripers your proof of vaccination or medical exemption before entering the store
We absolutely want to keep our customers and staff safe. At this stage in the NSW government’s reopening, our staff are required to be fully vaccinated to resume work. Proof of vaccination has been vetted by management.