As of 29 October 2021:
Based on the restrictions in place that have been set by the VIC Government, customers now need to show proof of Covid-19 vaccination or a signed medical exemption as a condition of entry to our stores in Victoria. These VIC Government restrictions mean that only fully vaccinated customers are allowed to shop with us in-store right now. Under these government restrictions, our business has the responsibility to prevent people who have not been fully vaccinated from entering the store, which is why presenting this proof is currently a condition of your entry.
Some customers may hold medical exemptions, which means they are excluded from the requirement to be vaccinated. Customers who are medically exempted will need to show our stripers their exemption form before they can enter the store. This letter should clearly state that you are exempt from receiving the vaccination and be signed off by a doctor.
We only accept the following forms of evidence of vaccination (or medical exemption).
- A Covid-19 digital certificate displayed through the Service VIC app
- My Health Record and Medicare online account
- A printed version of the Covid-19 digital certificate or immunisation history statement
- Proof of relevant medical exemption (e.g. a letter from a GP)
If you are visiting our stores in Victoria, please be reminded:
- Masks are required for all staff and customers in the store
- "Check-in" to the store by scanning the Service VIC QR code
- Show our stripers your proof of vaccination or medical exemption before entering the store
We absolutely want to keep our customers and staff safe. At this stage in the VIC government’s reopening, our staff are required to be fully vaccinated to resume work. Proof of vaccination has been vetted by management.