For all returns via mail, you will need to register your returns on the Ready Returns Portal.
How to use the Ready Returns Portal
- Register your return via the Ready Returns Portal. You will need your order number and the email address you used for the purchase to register your return. You may only register your return for items that have been delivered.
- Select the item you wish to return and click Return Item(s).
- Select the reason for your return and click Next. This needs to be done for each item being returned.
- Fill up the Return Confirmation page and click Save.
- Check that all information keyed in is correct and click Submit to submit your return request.
- Once your return registration is confirmed, you will be able to print out your pre-paid return label and return packing slip. If you do not have a printer, not to worry. Simply head down to an Australia Post Office and show them a copy of the label on your phone. The AusPost team will be able to assist you in printing out the labels.
- You may email the packing slip to yourself to safe keep a copy of the tracking number for your returns.
For more information on returns, read our Returns FAQ article here.