28 days of free returns
We want you to be satisfied with your shopping experience at Foot Locker. If you're not satisfied with the products you ordered online, you can return them to us free of charge! You can return your products via mail or in-store.
To meet our return conditions, you must:
- return your product as outlined below within 28 days of your delivery date
- in its original condition
- has all its original tags attached
- in its original packaging in the condition you received it in
We reserve the right to refuse items that do not meet these conditions. Additionally, if you send back sneakers with packing tape on the sneaker (brand) box, your return will not be accepted.
The above applies to purchases carried out by legal or natural person acting for purposes which are outside trade, business, craft or profession.
Return your order by mail
We advise you to keep your tracking number details when returning. We'll cover the postage fee to return your item. You simply need to:
- Complete the Online Return Form, ensuring all fields are accurate and complete.
- You will have been provided with a pre-printed return label from NZ Post. Please use this label for your returns.
- Place the product in satchel or box. Seal well. Make sure you don't attach anything (like packaging tape) to the original shoe box, as this will void your return.
- Affix the label to the outer carton. Take your item/s to any NZ Post outlet or post box. Alternatively, you can call 0800 268 7437 or go to their website to arrange a pick up from NZ Post.
Please allow 7 to 10 days for us to assess and process your return once received at our warehouse.
We'll credit the amount you paid to the original payment method. It may take additional time for the refund to appear in your account, subject to your bank's processing times.
Return your order in-store
Just take the item(s) you wish to return to your nearest store along with the order invoice. Our staff will be happy to assist you. The refund for items returned in store will be credited via the original payment method, provided you've supplied your Tax Invoice and meet the return conditions. Do also remember to bring along the original printed receipt in order for the return to be processed. We cannot process a refund without the receipt.
Check our Store Locator to find a Foot Locker store near you.