Sometimes the website will allow an item to be checked out but the website has not shown the most recent inventory availability for this product. This generally only happens with very popular items which are sold out very quickly and generate a huge amount of visits to the website in a short timeframe, not giving time to the system to refresh.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean that my order was cancelled for suspicion of fraud?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- Does the website show your stock in real time?
- My order was cancelled for stock issues, but my size is still available!
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?
- How can I cancel my order?
- How to place an order?
- Why can't I add a product into my cart?
- Are the prices the same online as in store?