Sometimes the website will allow an item to be checked out but the website has not shown the most recent inventory availability for this product. This generally only happens with very popular items which are sold out very quickly and generate a huge amount of visits to the website in a short timeframe, not giving time to the system to refresh.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean that my order was cancelled for suspicion of fraud?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- Does the website show your stock in real time?
- My order was cancelled for stock issues, but my size is still available!
- The product I received looks different from the image on the website!
- Can I pre-order an item if it hasn’t been released yet?
- I saw a product on the website but now it’s gone. Help.
- What can I do if my size is not available?
- When are you getting new stock of a specific product?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?