Sometimes the website will allow an item to be checked out but the website has not shown the most recent inventory availability for this product. This generally only happens with very popular items which are sold out very quickly and generate a huge amount of visits to the website in a short timeframe, not giving time to the system to refresh.
Articles in this section
- Are the prices the same online as in store?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- How to place an order?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?
- Does the website show your stock in real time?
- Why can't I add a product into my cart?
- I did not receive an order confirmation email, was my order successful?
- I cannot check out. The message says “Checkout technical error”. Help!
- How can I cancel my order?
- My order has been cancelled after my payment was taken. Why?