When you get this message at the checkout it usually means the item you have in your bag is in fact out of stock and you will not be able to check out. Sometimes there can be inventory discrepancies between what the website shows versus what we physically have. We try and rectify this as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean that my order was cancelled for suspicion of fraud?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- Does the website show your stock in real time?
- My order was cancelled for stock issues, but my size is still available!
- The product I received looks different from the image on the website!
- Can I pre-order an item if it hasn’t been released yet?
- I saw a product on the website but now it’s gone. Help.
- What can I do if my size is not available?
- When are you getting new stock of a specific product?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?