When you get this message at the checkout it usually means the item you have in your bag is in fact out of stock and you will not be able to check out. Sometimes there can be inventory discrepancies between what the website shows versus what we physically have. We try and rectify this as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What does it mean that my order was cancelled for suspicion of fraud?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- Does the website show your stock in real time?
- My order was cancelled for stock issues, but my size is still available!
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?
- Can I add items or make changes to my order?
- How can I cancel my order?
- How to place an order?
- Why can't I add a product into my cart?
- Are the prices the same online as in store?