We make every effort to present products, prices and colours correctly, by putting a lot of care into the photography process. All images presented on the website are faithfully depicting the real product; however screen settings vary for every computer and might affect the hue and shades of the image. If you’d like to have an honest look at the product before buying, you can always visit us at one of our stores!
Articles in this section
- What does it mean that my order was cancelled for suspicion of fraud?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- Does the website show your stock in real time?
- My order was cancelled for stock issues, but my size is still available!
- The product I received looks different from the image on the website!
- Can I pre-order an item if it hasn’t been released yet?
- I saw a product on the website but now it’s gone. Help.
- What can I do if my size is not available?
- When are you getting new stock of a specific product?
- Can I place my order over the phone or through email?