We make every effort to present products, prices and colours correctly, by putting a lot of care into the photography process. All images presented on the website are faithfully depicting the real product; however screen settings vary for every computer and might affect the hue and shades of the image. If you’d like to have an honest look at the product before buying, you can always visit us at one of our stores!
Articles in this section
- The product I received looks different from the image on the website!
- Can I pre-order an item if it hasn’t been released yet?
- I saw a product on the website but now it’s gone. Help.
- What can I do if my size is not available?
- When are you getting new stock of a specific product?
- What time does a release product become available online?
- Do you sell limited release products online?
- Where do I go to keep track of the latest releases?
- What is your policy on Limited Release styles?
- What’s the best way to find out if a product has been released to your stores on time?