Foot Locker accepts the return of unworn merchandise within 28 days from the date of purchase, in their original packaging, and with the original receipt. Foot Locker shall either exchange the goods or issue a gift card for the same value.
Foot Locker shall accept the return of merchandise that is agreed by our store to be defective, not of satisfactory quality, or not fit for the purpose it was designed for. In order to validate such a defective return, we always require proof of purchase.
We will not accept a return if the goods show signs of damage not the result of a manufacturing fault. This applies to accidental, malicious and other wearer related damage. Examples of accidental, malicious and wearer related damage include, but are not limited to:
Signs of misuse, excessive wear or inappropriate care:
- Shoes washed by machine and/or dried by excessive heat.
- Cut marks on stitching, seams or uppers.
- Punctured airbags.
- Abrasion/scuffing damage.
- External contamination.
- Signs of extreme damage.
- Knowingly purchased small fitting shoes.
- Fabric that has been stained.
- Material decomposing due to prolonged dampness/wetting.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights
Your satisfaction is our concern.
No returns are allowed on YEEZY products.